The Management Board of Polenergia S.A. (“Company”), in reference to current report No. 22/2021 of 24 May 2021, hereby reports that on 28 May 2021 the Company received requests from shareholders of the Company representing at least one-twentieth of the share capital of BIF IV Europe Holdings Limited with its registered office in London and Mansa Investments Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, Poland (hereinafter, jointly: “Shareholders”) submitted pursuant to Art. 15(3C)(1) of the Company’s Articles of Association, pertaining to the inclusion of the following issues in the agenda of the general shareholders’ meeting convened at 18 June 2021 (“GSM”) (“Requests”):
1. adoption of a resolution on amendments in the Company’s Articles of Association for the purpose of authorising the Company’s Management Board to increase the share capital as part of the target capital along with the possibility of excluding, by the Company’s Management Board, of the pre-emptive right to shares issued as part of the target capital fully or in part upon the approval of the Company’s Supervisory Board;
2. adoption of a resolution on amendments in the Company’s Articles of Association;
3. adoption of a resolution on amendments in the Company’s Articles of Association pertaining to granting, to Mansa Investments Sp. z o.o. and BIF IV Europe Holdings limited of personal rights to appoint members of the Company’s Management Board and the Supervisory Board and amendments in other provisions of the Company’s Articles of Association;
4. adoption of a resolution on appointment of Mr. Grzegorz Stanisławski to the Supervisory Board;
5. adoption of a resolution on dismissal of Ms. Marjolein Helder from the Supervisory Board.
The amended agenda of the GSM, supplemented with the shareholders’ requests, shall be published in a separate current report.
The content of the Requests along with drafts of resolutions submitted by the Shareholder are attached hereto.
Legal basis: Art. 17.1 of Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) No. 596/2014 on market abuse and repealing Directive 2003/6/EC of the European Parliament and Council and Commission Directives 2003/124/EC, 2003/125/EC and 2004/72/EC (Journal of Laws of the European Union L 173 of 21.02.2014, p. 1 as amended).